Who Should Be Using Stem Cell Supplements?
Have you ever wondered if you should be using stem cell supplements? Well, you are not alone in your pondering. Many people wonder if supplemental support, stem cell, or otherwise, is right for them in their health regime. Let’s take a look at who should be using stem cell supplements.
If you consider yourself to be an athlete, you are acutely aware of the aches and pains that come with strenuous, daily exercise. When you have a strict diet in a fast paced world, supplements are sometimes your biggest savior because they deliver much-needed nutrients to your constantly training body. Stem cell supplements will not only catapult your workouts, they will also curtail your recovery time in half. Yep, in half. So, yes, athletes should definitely be using stem cell supplements. Stem cell supplements have multiple benefits; from increasing your cellular ATP (Adenosine Tri-Phosphate) production, increasing red and white blood cell counts, faster recovery time, the ability to workout longer, endurance and greater energy.
Detoxification and Balance
If you are looking to detox your body and life in general, using stem cell supplements geared towards cellular turnover will greatly aid in your quest. From a mighty mouse 3-day cleanse to a full on 90-day organ regeneration cleanse, finding a stem cell supplement to kick out toxins and impurities while promoting faster cellular turnover is a phenomenal way to enhance your detoxification. With continued stem cell supplement use, your overall bio-chemical balance, mood, energy, clarity, focus and so much more will continue to rise.
As we age, our production and circulation of stem cells in our bodies begins to decrease. On average, by age 40, our stem cell production and count drop by about 45%. This depends on a variety of factors from overall health, diet, exercise, and genetics. The bottom line? If you want to continue looking and feeling great, taking stem cell supplements starting around age 40 will greatly aid in the maintenance of your overall health. Or, if you are ready to make a commitment to a life of health and loving your body, fueling yourself with the right stuff is key.
By age 50, many adults have a lot going on. Their bodies have “seen it all” and they are really starting to “feel” the effects of aging. Also around the age of 50, our stem cell count and production rate has dropped by about 50%. In order for stem cells to migrate and become new tissue, it is essential that our micro blood vessels are open and free flowing. Proper stem cell nutrition allows for effective migration. As we age, this process becomes less efficient, so stem cell supplements will boost this waning bodily function back up! If you are approaching 50 and want to keep your youthful traits and energy, remember, it’s all about the body’s circulating count, and the ability to produce HEALTHY stem cells for body use.
By the time we are in our mid 60’s, our stem cell release rates drop by approximately 90%, leaving only 10% of adult stem cells circulating in the blood stream. This is when we need stem cell supplementation the most: to fight disease, sickness, and just plain getting old aches and pains. By supplementing, you boost your stem cell production back to when you were in those fun 40’s years. Many adults in their 60’s rave about stem cell supplements, discussing their boost in energy, focus, clarity, sexual prowess and desire, as well as increased overall performance, bodily functions and so much more. If you are in your 60’s and wish to regain your youthful traits, stem cell supplements are a glorious way to give your mind and body the nutrients and boost it needs.
- Unlike a 65-year-old, a newborn baby has a 100% adult stem cell circulation rate in their blood stream.
- In Childhood- when a child fractures a leg or has injuries and illnesses, they heal and repair quite rapidly. Because their system of adult stem cell release into the blood stream is functioning at optimal levels, they play on!
- As a teenager or early adult (think just turning 21) late nights, studying at all hours, holding four jobs and rigorous exercise all seem pretty easy and manageable. Energy, vitality, stamina and endurance are generally not a problem.
As we age, things slow down. That is LIFE. It takes a person longer to get over coughs and colds; longer for cuts and scrapes to heal, longer to recover from daily life and extracurricular activities. Part of this change is because adult stem cells are not being released as efficiently from the bone marrow. Just like a car or any other piece of equipment, over time our bodies endure a little “wear and tear”. Stem cell supplements are the optimal way to maintain optimal health over time by maintaining optimal stem cell function.
We encourage you to look into our stem cell supplements to find some that match your overall wellness goals. Check out our selection of Stem Cell Supplements today!