Source Naturals Magnesium Malate
$11.25 – $19.95
- Compound of magnesium and malic acid.
- Supports proper muscle function, cardiovascular health, and energy production.
- Magnesium is an essential cofactor for over 300 enzymatic reactions in metabolism,
- CoFactor for ATP synthesis and energy production.
- Vital roles in muscle relaxation because of its ability to counterbalance calcium in the cell.*
Supplement Facts for Capsule
Serving Size: 6 Capsules ————————Amount– %DV
Malic acid (as magnesium malate & malic acid) 2.5 g —–
Total Carbohydrate— 3 g — 1%
Dietary Fiber— 1 g — 4%
Protein — 1 g — 2%
Magnesium (as magnesium malate)—– 425 mg — 106%
Suggested Use: 2 to 6 capsules daily with a meal.
Other Ingredients: gelatin (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, and silica.
Warning: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Allergies: Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.